**Under New Ownership** A terrific 24 acre, family campground nestled in some of the prettiest countryside of Western Pennsylvania! Located in Clarion County, in northwest Pennsylvania Cooks Forest; and easy access to two rivers; Clarion and Allegheny River. Additionally, we are bordered by beautiful Pennsylvania State game lands; a beautiful campground. 95 full service (E/W/S) RV sites, 15 winter sites, primitive sites, and camper rentals. Seasonal sites. RV campers, we offer shaded, level sites with full hookups. Back-to-nature wooded, primitive sites for tent campers. Every campsite comes with a picnic table and fire-ring. We offer horse shoes, shuffle board, playground, wading creek, basketball, volleyball, miniature golf, and hiking trails. Dumping station, propane refills available. Let Rustic Acres show you how much fun camping can be!
Directions: Clarion I-80, Exit 60(Shippenville) 3.5 Miles North on Route 66, turn Left at sign onto Pine Terrace Road.
Park Rules: 1. All campers must register at the office upon arrival. All guests of campers must register at the office.
2. One vehicle and one camping unit only per site. Do not park your vehicle on any other site except your own.
3. If you have an overnight guest, they must be registered at the office. no additional campers or tents are permitted on your site. all additional vehicles must be parked on your site or in designated parking areas. ALL day guests must leave the campground by 10pm
4. Check out time is 1pm
5. Management reserves the right to:
a. Refuse the admittance and accommodation to anyone without stating cause or reason
b. Decline to allow any space to be occupied
c. Refuse to accept further rent
6. Management reserves the right to eject without notice any objectable person or persons who cause a disturbance or become a nuisance
7. Disturbing noise is prohibited at any time. Quiet hours are between 11pm and 8am
8. Drunkenness, use of profanity, loud or boisterous talk or immoral conduct will not be tolerated.
Alcoholic beverages are permitted at campsite only and kept under control. Can Cozies must be used and are available in our camp store. Individuals 21 years of age and under are not permitted to have alcohol in the campground. Anyone under the influence and causing a disturbance (loud foul language, acting foolishly, ect.) will be evicted from the campground. No alcoholic beverages at kid activities, NO EXCEPTIONS.
9. Anyone destroying property of the campground intentionally will be charged for the cost of repairs and labor
10. Please help us keep the campground clean and neat; put trash in dumpster located at the front of the park next to the pavilion
11. Speed limit is 5mph. Autos, golf carts bicycles ect must obey. PLEASE WATCH FOR CHILDREN
12. No motorized or battery operated motor bikes, scooters, or off road vehicles allowed in campground with the exception of golf carts
13. Moving or re arranging of tables and fire rings on sites is prohibited
14. Firearms are only permitted in the campground during hunting season and must be kept under lock and key, may not be loaded while in the campground
15. Pets must be under control and on a leash at all times. Barking dogs and nuisance breeds are NOT permitted. Please clean up after your pet. Pet disposal bags are available throughout the park
16. Management is not responsible for vandalism, damage, injury, or loss by accident, theft, act of nature or fire, to either property or person of any tenant to guest.
Only a deck with at least two open sides will be permitted.
17. Seasonal campers must maintain their own lots by mowing, trimming and necessary landscaping. If lot is not mowed and maintained, we will maintain it ourselves and charges will apply. All campers must be washed as needed, at least once per season. A pressure washer is available for rental.
18. All lots have limited space. Keep lots clutter free and passable for safety reasons
19. Anyone selling their camper on an existing site must have management's pre approval before new owners can leave camper on the site
20. Anyone undermining the operation of the campground by stirring up issues or causing problems with other campers will be subject to immediate eviction
21. Management reserves the right to evict persons for non compliance with the above rules.
Local Interest: Deer Creek Winery, Shippenville, PA
North Country Trail, Shippenville, PA
Clarion River, Shippenville, PA
Fryburg Sportsman's Club, Fryburg, Pennsylvania.
Red Bandana Winery, Leeper, Pennsylvania.
Foxburg Country Club Foxburg, The Alleghenies.
Divani Chocolatier & Barista Foxburg, The Alleghenies. Foxburg Wine Cellars Foxburg, The Alleghenies. Foxburg Segway & River Tours, Foxburg, The Alleghenies. Cook Forest State Park, Cooksburg, Pennsylvania. Cranberry Mall, Cranberry, Pennsylvania.
Tionesta Lake and Dam, Tionesta, Pennsylvania.
Eagle Rock Canoeing and Kayak, Tionesta, Pennsylvania. Hallers General Store, Tionesta, Pennsylvania. Hunter Station Golf Club, Tionesta, Pennsylvania. Oil City Library, Oil City, The Alleghenies.
Samuel Justus Recreation Trail, Oil City, The Alleghenies. Oil Creek & Titusville Railroad, Oil City, The Alleghenies.
Venango Museum of Art, Science and Industry, Oil City, The Alleghenies.
Wanango Country Club, Reno, Pennsylvania.
Clear Creek State Park, Sigel, Pennsylvania.
DeBence Antique Music World, Franklin, The Alleghenies. Allegheny Wilderness Outfitters Canoe/Kayak Rental, East Hickory, Pennsylvania.
BWP Bats, Brookville, Pennsylvania.
Drake Well Museum, Titusville, Pennsylvania.
Windgate Vineyards & Winery, Smicksburg, Pennsylvania.
Allegheny River, Kittanning, Pennsylvania. Punxsutawney Weather Discovery Center, Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania. Gobbler's Knob, Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania.
Laurel Mountain Vineyard, Falls Creek, Pennsylvania. Grove City Premium Outlets, Grove City, Pennsylvania. Twisted Vine Winery, Kane, Pennsylvania.
Moraine State Park, Portersville, Pennsylvania. Saxon Golf Course, Sarver, Pennsylvania.
Kiski Junction Railroad, Schenley, Pennsylvania.
John Brown Museum, Guys Mills, Pennsylvania.
McConnells Mill State Park, Portersville, Pennsylvania. Volant Mills, Pennsylvania.
Living Treasures Wild Animal Park, New Castle, Pennsylvania.
Ernst Trail, Meadville, Pennsylvania.
Johnson-Shaw Stereoscopic Museum, Meadville, Pennsylvania.
Baldwin-Reynolds House Museum, Meadville, Pennsylvania. Kinzua Bridge State Park, Johnsonburg, Pennsylvania. James M. Stewart Museum, Indiana, Pennsylvania.
Westminster College, New Wilmington, Pennsylvania.
Harmony Museum, Harmony, Pennsylvania.
Kinzua Dam, Warren, Pennsylvania.