Family camping fun on 55 acres at the highest accessible point in the Pocono Mountains. Quiet, secure family operated with planned activities, mini golf and heated pool.
From I-476: *EZ-PASS ONLY* Exit 87 to Rt 903 North to Rt 115 South, 3 miles on the Right Exit 95 to I-80 East to Exit 284 to Rt 115 South, 5 miles on the Right Exit 74 to Rt 209 to Rt 115 North, 15 Miles
We hope that you have an enjoyable stay and allow others the same. Thank you for your cooperation.
- The Person signing is responsible for all persons actions and well-being at their site, whether camping or visiting.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for children at all times. Children under 15 years old should not be unattended.
- Campers must comply with any and all applicable Federal and State laws and local ordinances.
- No dumping of grey water or dishwater on the ground, please use the dump station located near the main bathhouse.
- No firearms, weapons, or fireworks of any kind are allowed in the campground.
- No Smoking in any buildings or pavilions, PA state law. Dispose of butts in designated areas.
- Secure food and fragranced item in your vehicle. There are bears and other wildlife in the area.
- Office hours: Mon-Thurs 11-5pm; Fri-Sat 8:30-9pm; Sun 8:30-5pm; times are subject to change
Check-In time is from 3:00-9:00pm; Check-out time is 2:00pm. After-Hours Check-In Box is Available outside Office. We encourage arrival prior to night fall. Tents should be set up before quiet hour. Quiet time is between 11:00– 8:00am. No radios, loud talking or other noise during this time.
- Visitors or Additional Guests
Visiting hours are from 9-9pm. Visitors and additional camping guests must register in the office, pay the fee, and obtain a car pass. Visitor fee: $5/person over 12 years old. Overnight fee: $10/ person 12 years and older.
Please park at your own site. One camping unit and up to 2 vehicles per site. See office for additional parking areas. No washing of any vehicles or RVs on site, there are local car washes. See office for details. One Gate card per site. Cards will be deactivated if misused. Additional cards are available for a $10 refundable deposit. Please obey the posted Speed Limit of 5mph and follow campground signage. Roads are one-way.
- ATV's, Bikes, Golf Carts, or Other sport related transportation
No Riding after Dark, Golf Carts are ok with headlights. Children under 12 must wear helmets, PA state law. Please park bikes at the bike rack. Do Not ride through either side of the main gate, use the walkway. ATV's or other motor driven or off road vehicles are not allowed to be driven through the campground. ATV’s can be driven from your site to the Dixon Miller Tower Trail only, at the posted speed limit. ATV's and Golf Carts must be registered and insured in accordance with PA state laws.
- Alcohol must be enjoyed responsibly and be kept at your site. No one under 21 is allowed to drink in PA.
Drunkenness will not be tolerated.
You are responsible for any and all damages that you or any of your visitors or guests cause. Bring all trash and recyclables to the dumpsters in the front of the campground. Sites left with trash will incur fines. NO TREE should ever be damaged or cut down. NO MOVEMENT of dead trees is permitted on the grounds. State law prohibits the cutting down or damaging of live trees. Violators will be fined.
All dogs must be up to date on vaccines, on leash, and picked up after while in the campground. Dogs are not to be left unattended outside anywhere in the campground or on your site, inside your RV is ok. They are not allowed in the swimming pool area or in the bathrooms. Must be people and animal friendly. Don't let them cause a disturbance to others. Management reserves the right to ask any owner to remove their pet from the campground.
No burning of garbage, pallet wood, green wood, or chemically treated wood. Campfires must be attended to at all times and kept within the fire rings. Extinguish fires before leaving your site. Do not move fire rings.
- Pool - Open Memorial Day to Labor Day; 10 -7pm Daily, Weather Permitting
No One Under 16 years old is permitted in the pool area without a parent or guardian. No glass within the fenced area. Proper attire must be worn, Swimsuits only in the pool. Obey all posted signs, no running or horseplay within fenced area. NO DIVING. Users must sign-in and sign-out. Use of the pool is done at your own risk. THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. The management of Peaceful Woodlands Campground reserves the right to interpret these rules and policies as individual situations and needs arise.
Rustic Tent site - $35/night Electric/Water Site - $42/night Sewer/Electric/Water Site - $47/night Rustic Cabin - $65/night *rates for up to 4 occupants
Pocono Mountains, Pocono Raceway, The Crossings Outlet, Pocono Whitewater Rafting, Bushkill Falls