Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort at Keystone Lake in Mannford, OK is a great place for your family to enjoy boating, fishing and other water related activities while you and your family make wonderful camping memories that last a lifetime. The park is situated on the banks of the 25,000 acre man made Keystone Lake, which encompasses 200+ acres of open and wooded land. Keystone Lake also offers 330 miles of shoreline. The park offers shaded, sunny and lakefront sites for all types of camping, from Big Rig RV’s to pop-up campers and tents. Spend your day with Yogi Bear™ and his friends while participating in the daily Planned Activities. You can also play on the interactive floating water playground (Wibit) and use the kayaks and paddle boards, or, just sit back and relax while catching some rays on the sand beach shoreline. Come and enjoy scenic Keystone Lake in the green country of Oklahoma, located just 20 minutes west of Tulsa.
From Tulsa follow Highway 64 West to RT. 151 towards Mannford and the Keystone Dam. After crossing the Dam follow Hwy 51 West for 2 miles to camp entrance on right.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT TIMES: CAMPSITES 3:00pm / 1:00pm. No late departures 6/17 -
• CAMPERS and their GUESTS/VISITORS must register at the office and pay a fee upon arrival.
Day guests will need to leave the campground by 10:00pm. Please re-register before 11:00am.
• ALL VEHICLES must display a valid camp pass, which is to be hung from the mirror in the
center of the front windshield. The speed limits as posted must be observed throughout the
campground. These are two of our most important policies and they are strictly enforced.
• ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES may be consumed at your campsite only. Do not carry alcoholic beverages
to the public areas of the campground. (Exceptions may be made by management for
• WASHING OF TRAILERS OR VEHICLES is prohibited.
• Seals must be used on all SEWER CONNECTIONS. Dumping of gray, sink or black water onto
the ground is prohibited by Oklahoma State Law. Use the dumping stations for trailers and
• Do not wash clothing or dishes in the restrooms.
• YOUNG CHILDREN must be accompanied by an adult in the restrooms, laundry, lake, and recreation
area. Children must be at their site by 10:30pm on weekends and 9:30pm midweek.
• Only one camping unit per site. Limit of six people per site.
• Keep fires small and in fire rings. Do not leave them unattended. Extinguish them before retiring.
DO NOT MOVE FIRE RINGS!
• Use of fireworks and firearms in not permitted.
• No cutting or chopping of any standing tree, dead or alive. No defacing or damaging trees
with knives, nails, axes or saws. Firewood can be purchased at the store. All electric or gas
powered saws are prohibited.
• MOTORBIKES of any kind are prohibited. No riding bicycles after dark.
• Tables must be returned to proper location upon departure.
• TWO CARS PER CAMPSITE. All others must park in visitors’ lot and display a valid camp pass.
• Lake rules are posted at the beach. Failure to comply with these rules will result in loss of pool
privileges. Swim diaper use (for babies and toddlers) will be strictly enforced. Beach hours are
11am to dusk.
• Sorry—no inflatable or plastic pools allowed.
• Swimming Lake is for use by registered campers and registered guests only. Please obey rules
• Quiet hours begin at 11:00pm and extend until 8:00am on weekends and holidays. Quiet
hours begin during the week at 10:00pm. All campers must observe quiet hours by regulating
their activities so that others will not be disturbed.
• We reserve the right to evict anyone violating the rules of good camping, destroying property,
or creating a disturbance—without a refund.
Jellystone Park Pet Policy
• Limit of 2 pets per site. All pets must be on a leash at all times.
• No pets permitted in playgrounds, beach area, pavilion, laundry room, restrooms, or other
• Barking dogs will not be tolerated. Please do not leave your dog unattended.
• Pet owner is responsible for noise and the clean-up of all pet debris.
• No refunds for problem dogs.