Cottonwoods RV Park is a family-friendly and pet-friendly park located in central Missouri. The park features 97 sites of which 63 of our sites are pull-thru spots. We offer LP Gas, Ice, and Firewood on site for our guests. Our staff is friendly and happy to help out in anyway they can. We want your stay to be a great one, so please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay with us more enjoyable!
Here in the park, we offer many amenities such as a meeting room, playground, pool, pavilion, recreation room with DVD & Book “Borrow” libraries, a convenience store, a gift shop, restrooms, showers, a dog walk area, and exercise equipment. We also offer planned activities throughout the year.
We are close to many local attractions such as the Katy Trail, the University of Missouri, Columbia College, Stephens College, Rockbridge State Park, Shelter Gardens, Three Creeks Conservation Area, and much more. We are also located near some great fishing spots. Within minutes you will find 3 local hospitals – University of Missouri Hospital, Boone Hospital Center, and MU Women’s & Children’s Hospital.
Cottonwoods RV Park is located in Columbia, Missouri.We are easily accessible from Interstate 70 and US Highway 63. We are located 125 miles from St. Louis, 125 miles from Kansas City, 75 miles from the Lake of the Ozarks, and 210 miles from Branson, Missouri.
- Directions If traveling West Bound on I-70 (Heading in the direction toward Kansas City): From I-70, Take exit 128A in Columbia, MO. Turn right onto US Highway 63 North. Go North 4 Miles to the Oakland Gravel Road Exit. Turn Right at Stop Sign at top of ramp. Go 100 feet, then turn Left onto Oakland Gravel Road. Cottonwoods will be on your right hand side less than 1/2 a mile down Oakland Gravel Road.
- Directions If traveling East Bound on I-70 (Heading in the direction toward St. Louis): From I-70, Take exit 128A in Columbia, MO. Turn left onto US Highway 63 North. Go North 4 Miles to the Oakland Gravel Road Exit. Turn Right at Stop Sign at top of ramp. Go 100 feet, then turn Left onto Oakland Gravel Road. Cottonwoods will be on your right hand side less than 1/2 a mile down Oakland Gravel Road.
- Directions If traveling South on US Highway 63: From US Highway 63, Take the Oakland Gravel Road Exit. Turn Left at Stop Sign at top of ramp. Go across ramp until you get to the stop sign, then turn Left onto Oakland Gravel Road. Cottonwoods will be on your right hand side less than 1/2 a mile down Oakland Gravel Road.
- Directions If traveling North on US Highway 63: Take US Highway 63 North to the Oakland Gravel Road Exit. Turn Right at Stop Sign at top of ramp. Go 100 feet, then turn Left onto Oakland Gravel Road. Cottonwoods will be on your right hand side less than 1/2 a mile down Oakland Gravel Road.
We are proud of our facility, for your comfort & convenience please comply with park rules.
- In case of severe weather, seek shelter in both the bathrooms or the laundry room. Signs for shelter areas are posted.
- Open fire pits are not allowed at RV Sites.
- No Storage under or around your RV unit.
- You have been assigned a specific site, if you wish to move please check with the office.
- Please do not use adjacent sites to park your automobile.
- Your guest must register and pick up a pass at the office and park in the designated area.
- Anyone found using hook ups or other services that were not paid for at registration, will be asked to leave the park immediately.
- Please help to keep our children safe, the speed limit is 10 mph.
- Do not leave your laundry unattended. We are not responsible for accidents or theft.
- For the comfort of all our guests, we ask your help in keeping the restrooms clean, please. Children under the age of 12 need adult supervision in the bathrooms and showers as well as the pool area.
- Bathrooms will be closed once per day for cleaning.
- We ask that you keep your pets on a leash at all times. Pets are not allowed in the buildings. Be a good neighbor and please use the dog walk area and clean up after your pet always. Do not let your pet deposit waste on your site or any of our other guests’ sites please.
- No washing of vehicles allowed in this park.
- Check out time is noon. If you wish to extend your stay, please inform the office by 10 am.
- Quiet time is 10 PM to 7 AM.
- Please place your trash in the container nearest your site for pick up. Please keep your site clean.
- No rugs bigger than 3 x 2 allowed.
- Thank you for staying at our park. Relax & Enjoy Your Stay!
One Site, Two People
30 AMP 50 AMP
Good Sam & AAA Nightly Rate
Extra Person $3.00 per day
Children under the age of 6 – No Charge
Children 6 and above – $3.00
Electric and Water $36.00
No Hook Ups $34.00
Extra Vehicle Add $1.00
Tent Sites $18.00
One Site, Two People $200 for 30 AMP
One Site, Two People $215 for 50 AMP
Prime Sites (Front Row) $215 for 30 AMP
Prime Sites (Front Row) $230 for 50 AMP
Extra Vehicles $1.00 per day
One Site, Two People – $600
Front Row (When Available) – $650.00
Each Additional Person – $30.00
Additional Vehicles – $30.00
All Rates Subject to Change Without Notice.
No Rain Checks or Refunds.
Be sure to check out our "Things to Do" Page on our website for a full list of local areas of interest!