Cooks RV Motor Park "The Little Park with a Big Heart" located just north of Springfield, Missouri. Our guests enjoy a cozy, quiet retreat in the heart of the scenic Ozarks. We are pet friendly, with open & fenced in areas for your energetic 'fur friends'. Typical RV sites 50+ Ft long, 20/30/50 amp, Full hookups, with a mix of shaded & open, back-ins & pull-thrus. FREE Wi-Fi. Tent Sites Unavailable. Coming Spring 2019 -- New Park Bathrooms, Laundry, etc. Check in on us, and see what we've been doing!
Additional Services: LP Gas, Charcoal & Gas Grills, Campfire area, Resident Management, and adding more all the time.
Cooks RV Motor Park in Springfield, MO, is conveniently located 2 miles north of I-44 (Exit 80) on State Highway H, on the Left. (When center turn lane 'goes away' we are the next business on the left, on top of the hill)
Each policy in place at Cooks RV Motor Park is intended to ensure that every guest enjoys the park to the fullest. Policies and rules are put in place to help ensure that sites and common areas are maintained in a manner that is both safe, peaceful, and accommodating to all our campground guests. Thank You!
Please review the following rules carefully:
General On-Property Rules
Speed Limit 5 MPH
Quiet Hours: 10pm – 7am. No loud TVs, stereos or vehicles.
Disorderly Conduct and Vulgar Language is Prohibited.
All Trash must be placed in dumpster.
Campfires in designated areas only. No fireworks.
Keep RV Area Clean including free of cigarette butts.
Do Not cut or damage trees or cultured plantings.
RV Space must be kept in “ready to move out tomorrow” condition. RV Space is for RV and 1 Vehicle.
Maintain the aesthetic appearance of the park. Please utilize storage areas designed into your RV. No personal items (other than seasonal recreational items) or storage bins may be stored outside or in view of other campers. Permanent structures of any kind (storage sheds, decks, porches, etc.) are prohibited.
Report damage to park equipment or facilities to the office promptly so that it may be remedied promptly. Intentional damage to park property will result in immediate cancellation of camping privileges, without refund, and may also result in prosecution.
Visitors and Non-Registered Guests. Registered guests are expected to inform their invited visitors of all park policies and rules of conduct. Registered guests are also responsible for visitor’s compliance with rules and conduct while on park property. Visitors and NonRegistered Guests who refuse to comply with park rules and policies will be asked to leave the premises. Behavior by any visitor or unregistered guest which places the peaceful stay of another guest in jeopardy will result in the cancellation of the hosting guest(s) camping privileges without refund.
Smoking is allowed only at your campsite and only in common areas when no other campers are present. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED IN ANY BUILDING OR ENCLOSED AREA ON PARK GROUNDS. Please fully extinguish butts and discard only in trash receptacles.
Alcohol may be consumed on the premises. Intoxicated campers are not allowed in common areas, and may be required to vacate their campsite, without refund.
Stationary (non-portable) propane tanks may not be set except during the months of October thru April and must be approved in advance by the park manager. Campers are advised NOT to agree to an extended lease of propane tanks. licensed vehicle only.
NO SUBLETTING. Campsites are for the exclusive use of the person(s) listed on the reservation form. Campers may not lease/rent/lend their camper or site to any other person(s). Violations of this policy will result in immediate cancellation of the site rental, without refund.
RVers who stay more than 3 months may be asked to move their RV into a different space for space maintenance purposes.
A $100 refundable cleaning deposit will be automatically billed to RVers who stay for more than 3 months.
Management Reserves the right to refuse accommodation to any RV based on its appearance and/or condition.
Management Reserves the right to change/revise Park Rules at any time, as it seems necessary.
Dogs and cats are welcome in accordance with the following policies:
▪ Unless a specific exception is made by park management, no more than two (2) dogs, cats, or any combination of the two are permitted for any long-term camper.
▪ No dog houses, kennels or other permanent exterior enclosures are authorized for long-term campers.
▪ Pets other that dogs and cats must be authorized by park management.
▪ Proof of current vaccination is required for ALL long-term pets.
▪ Pets MUST be on a leash at all times while on park property. This is both a Park policy AND an insurance requirement!
▪ Dogs may be exercised around the perimeter of the park and in designated areas west and south of the campsites. DO NOT WALK DOGS BETWEEN CAMPSITES AND DO NOT ALLOW DOGS TO RELIEVE THEMSELVES IN OR AROUND CAMPSITE AREAS!
▪ Pets are not allowed in any park building (shower/bathrooms, laundry, camp store, etc.) at any time. Pets may be brought into the registration office only.
▪ Pets are not allowed in the common areas during events when food is being prepared or served.
▪ No pet may be left chained or tethered outside of a campsite in the owner’s absence.
▪ Campers are required to remove and dispose of dog waste promptly. This policy includes both common areas and campsites. Please do not jeopardize your camping privileges by ignoring this rule!
▪ Pets demonstrating a tendency for aggression, regardless of breed, will be required to be removed permanently.
▪ Please be respectful of your neighbors if your dog is a persistent “barker” and take necessary steps to minimize annoyance barking.
▪ Any resistance or non-compliance with these pet policies may affect camper’s extended stay status.
THIS IS A PRIVATELY OWNED AND OPERATED RV PARK. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EVICT WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO ANYONE WHO VIOLATES OUR GUIDELINES. WE WILL EVICT ANYONE PUBLICLY INTOXICATED OR UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS, VIOLATING RV PARK RULES, DESTROYING PROPERTY, OR CREATING A DISTURBANCE. NO REFUNDS.
Liability Statement Access to park property is granted only upon completion of the registration process. The camper, by registering, acknowledges and agrees on behalf of his/her entire party to abide by all park rules and policies. By registering, the camper on behalf of his/her entire party acknowledges the risks inherent to RV camping and agrees to hold Cooks RV Motor Park or Rental Centers of America, Inc., it’s employees, managers, officers, heirs and assigns, harmless from any/all liability or loss which may arise while on park property.
RATES* for camping sites for 2018 are based on 2 Persons occupancy - $5 for each additional person
Daily Rates - $35-65– Includes Electric (20,30,50 amp)/ Water / Sewer/Trash/Wi-Fi
We have a variety of sites- Shady & Sunny, Back-in Sites, Premium Pull-Thru Sites.
* Rates are subject to change due to seasonal demand.
PAYMENTS. Camping fees are due in full on the first day of your stay at check-in.
Cooks RV Motor Park is located in Springfield, MIssouri close to lakes, bike trails, golf courses, and practically next door to the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds and Dickerson Park Zoo. Cooks RV park guests enjoy a variety of area attractions including the original Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, Wonders of Wildlife, Wilson's Creek Civil War Battlefield, a Civil War Museum highlighting the Civil War Battle at Wilson's Creek, Fantastic Caverns, the Missouri Sports Hall of Fame, unlimited shopping at antique shops, flea markets, malls and boutiques. Take a drive along Route 66 and see the Historic Route 66 landmarks throughout the city of Springfield, Missouri. Branson is just a 30 minuet drive through the senic ozark hills. The adventure begins at your doorstep, when you stay at Cooks RV Motor Park.