Welcome to Riverbend Campground! Here is what we have for your Family:
• Friendly & Helpful Service, WIFI Internet, and Fax Service Available
• On-Site RV Repair Services with our own Expert RV Technician
• Clean Bathrooms, FREE Showers and Handicapped Accessible Bathhouse
• Seasonal Camper Sites and Shorter Stays (nightly, weekly, monthly)
• 30’ X 60’ Pavilion for Entertainment and Group Meetings
• Large spacious sites – Partially Wooded, Open, Waterfront
• Large Groups, Big Rigs and Seasonal Camping - Welcome
• In-ground Pool – 9 a.m. - Dusk – ABSOLUTELY NO DIVING IS ALLOWED!
• Sites have water, electric, a picnic table, and a fire ring
• 20/30/50 amp service electrical sites available
• Leashed - Pet Friendly Park – MUST LEASH & CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET
• On-Site Coin-op Laundromat Facility – 2 Washers & 2 Dryers
• Canoe & Kayak Rentals
• Excellent Bass Fishing & hosting for Official Bass Tournaments
• Camp Store with Everything you could possibly need
• Direct access to Androscoggin Lake (1 mile) and Boat Launch Area
• Weekend Activities & Entertainment for all ages
• Portable Dump Service ($) or Free Self-Serve Dump Station
• Propane Fill Station - Propane Tanks & Motor homes
• Playground & sports equipment, Game Room with Pool Table & Video games
• Horseshoe Pits, Basketball Courts, and MORE!!
• Free Lending Library – books and magazines
• NO FIREWORKS or FIREARMS are allowed at Riverbend Campground
• Golf Courses, Big City Shopping,Take-Out Food,Grocery Stores,
and Movie Theaters are all within 30 minutes
• Cash, Master Card/Visa/Discover Accepted
Directions: Maine Turnpike I-95 North/South to Exit 86
Turn Left off the ramp onto Rte 9
(you can then take your second right onto
Pleasant Hill Road
Park Rules: Pets must be leashed at ALL Times and cleaned up after. Must also be vaccinated for Rabies.
No Diving in our pool and 14 & under must have parent at pool with them.
Children must be supervised.
Rates: $28 to $35 per night Plus Tax per family for Water & Electric