Litte Ossipee Lake Campground is located in Waterboro, Maine on Sokokis Trail (Route 5) on Little Ossipee Lake. We offer 85 sites with 50 amp electric, water, cable TV, Wi-fi and sewer. Little Ossipee Lake has been tested and found to be one of the cleanest lakes in Maine. It is 3.5 miles long with the deepest point being 75 feet. The lake is home to brook trout, lake trout, land- locked salmon, perch, pickerel, etc. Ossipee Mountain trail is also located alongside the Campground, great for a hiking and adventure.
Directions: 1. North from I-95 Exit 32 (Biddeford /Rt. 111)
2. End of ramp, turd RIGHTonto alfred st/ME-111
continue to follow ME-111.(3.5 miles)
3. Turn RIGHTonto Hill Rd.(2.1 miles)
4. Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto Church St.(0.2 miles)
5. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto Goodwin Mills Rd. ME-35 (2.8 miles)
6. Turn LEFT onto New Country Rd. ME-5-Continue to follow New Country Rd ME-5 (3.6 miles)
7. Turn SLIGHT LEFTonto US-202/ME-4/ME-5. Continue to follow ME-5 (4.1 miles)
8. Little Ossipee Lake campground is on the left.