Spend a time camping at Flaggs RV Park in beautiful southern Maine, and you'll quickly discover why Money Magazine rated this area among the top 10 vacation destinations in North America! Just 500 feet from Long Sands Beach, York Maine, Flaggs is a quiet, clean and friendly camping park within walking distance to the ocean shore. We are close to an array of great outlet shopping, a variety of restaurants and York's Wild Kingdom, the area's largest zoo and amusement park. Cool ocean breezes and our great location make Flaggs the perfect "second home" for the season!
Park Rules: • All rentals are subject to 8% Maine State Lodging Tax.
• All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• Pop-up trailers are not permitted at Flaggs RV Park!
• Tenting is not permitted... all units must be self-contained.
• Wi-FI service and Cable service are not available.
• Firewood is not to be brought in from out of state according to Maine state law, however firewood is sold in the office.
• Pets are welcomed and must have rabies certificate. Guests with dogs may be asked to leave without a refund if the dog is a disturbance or rules are not followed.
Rates: $38 Off-Season May 1- June 20, September 4- October 15
$49 In-Season June 20- September 9
Local Interest: York's Wild Kingdom,
Long Sands Beach,
Short Sands Beach,
Nubble Light ( Cape Neddick Lighthouse ),
Center for Wildlife,
Perkin's Cove Ogunquit,