Sunshine Village is an RV resort in a community of manufactured homes and park model cottages. We have spacious lots and beautiful trees! Our residents create enjoyable events and programs.
We're located located in the lush countryside of Sumter County in West Central Florida, between I-75 and Clermont. While here, we invite you to enjoy easy access to all the region and state have to offer: Florida theme parks, great local fishing, water recreation in our heated pool or at several nearby lakes, golfing, Ocala National Forest, shopping, dining, and beaches an hours drive to the Gulf of Mexico or to the Atlantic Ocean. The huge Webster Flea Market is within walking distance|
Directions: From the NORTH: I-75 South to Rt. 48 at Bushnell, Florida. 48 East to Bevilles Corner (471). South on 471 to W. Central Avenue. West on W. Central Rt. 740 1/2 mi. to SE 22nd Way.
From the SOUTH: I-75 North to Route 50 Exit (301) at Ridge Manor. Turn East on Route 50 to Tarrytown. 471 North to Webster. Left on W. Central Ave. to SE 22nd Way.
From the EAST: Take Route 50 West from The Florida Turnpike at Clermont to Tarrytown. Turn North on 471 to W. Central Avenue in Webster. Left on W. Central Ave. to SE 22nd Way.
From the WEST: From I-75 take Route 50 at Ridge Manor East to Tarrytown. North on 471 to Webster. Turn West on W. Central Ave.to SE 22nd Way.
Park Rules: Sunshine Village Guidelines and Rules are available in the office. A few of them are:
1. Smiley faces only – Please leave your frowns at the entrance!
2. Please keep the resort litter-free, tidy and neat.
3. Speed limit is 10 mph and, for the safety of everybody, it is strictly enforced.
4. Quiet time is 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
5. Check-out time is 11 a.m.
1. Pets must be kept on a short leash (no longer than 6 feet) under control of their owners and must not disturb neighbors.
2. All pet droppings must be picked up and placed in a plastic bag before depositing in the garbage.
3. Pets must be attended when outside.
4. Pets may be left unattended indoors but must not disturb others.
5. Although we enjoy pets, they’re prohibited from being inside our buildings.