Riverview RV Park and Campground is set in the rolling foothills of the Rocky Mountains along the Big Thompson River. The quiet countryside setting of our family-oriented park, with its’ gorgeous surroundings and charming wood carvings, is a favorite for groups or a romantic getaway.
Hidden beneath the cottonwoods at 5100 ft elevation, Riverview RV Park and Campground is near the Big Thompson Canyon entrance. We are 30 minutes from the beauty of Estes Park and 20 minutes from unique shops, art district, and numerous family friendly activities within Loveland and Ft Collins. Cheyenne and Denver are about an hour’s drive from Loveland on I-25.
Directions: 10.2 miles from I-25 on US Hwy 34. Approximately 4 miles West of Loveland CO and 28 miles East of Estes Park CO.
Park Rules: *Rates are based on two person per site.
* Maximum occupancy for all site types is 6 people. Includes 2 people: Adults $5 extra, children 3-17 $1.50
* All sites accommodate 5th wheel and slideouts
* CHECK-IN is 2:00PM
* CHECK-OUT is 12:00 noon, Re-register by 11:00AM if you will be staying another day. LATE CHECK-OUT may be available for a fee.
* Fires in fire rings only
* Fire rings cannot be moved
* Fires must be attended at all times
* No garbage in fire rings
* QUIET HOURS are from 10:00PM to 7:00AM and are strictly enforced. Please be considerate of your neighbors, keep voices and music LOW.
Rates: We offer flexable Rates throughout the year and have a discount for Good Sam, Passport America, Seniors and a variety of other groups and conditions.
Local Interest: Riverview is only a short drive from the picturesque Rocky Mountain National Park and the Cache la Poudre River Canyon. No matter what time of year you visit the area, you will find activities and recreation to please the whole family. Golfing, fishing, river rafting, hiking, mountain biking, cross country skiing, horseback riding, snowmobiling, bike and walking trails, recreation center, 4 wheeling & ATVs, shopping (mall, outlet, antiques, hunting & fishing gear / licensing), dinner theater, breweries (Budweiser, New Belgium, Left Hand), sculpture park, and swimming, are all within an easy drive.
Local events also include the Rocky Mountain Quilt Festival, Loveland Sculpture Show, Scottish Highland Festival, concerts and events at the Budweiser Events Center, and the Masonville Gospel Festival.