At Bella Terra of Gulf Shores, we pride ourselves on creating unique upscale RV resort experiences for our guests. Our outdoor RV resort offers luxury amenities and programmed activities along the Alabama and Florida Emerald Coast in proximity to Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Foley, and Perdido Key. Whether you are basking in the sun at the beach, enjoying a chartered fishing trip with your family or mingling with your Bella Terra neighbors at a gumbo cook-off, our Resort Activities staff is here to create lasting memories for all our guests. In addition to full ownership we also offer RV lot rentals.
Directions: From I-65
1. Travel SOUTH on I-65 to EXIT 34 and turn SOUTH (highway 59 towards Gulf Shores).
2. Travel about 39 miles and turn LEFT on the FOLEY BEACH EXPRESS.
3. Travel through (3) red lights (9 miles), then turn right onto BRINKS WILLIS RD.
4. Travel 500 yards then turn left onto Via Bella Terra.
1. I-10 to exit 44 (Loxley) and turn southbound.
2. After about 15 minutes you will veer left onto the Foley Beach Expressway.
3. You will go through three (3) lights. A half mile south of CR 12, take a right onto Brinks Willis Road. The resort is 500 yards west of the Expressway on the left hand side.
From Beach Express Toll Bridge
1. Travel NORTH on Foley Beach Expressway 4.2 miles to Co. Rd. 12- MAKE U-TURN
2. Travel south and take first RIGHT on BRINKS WILLIS RD.
3. Travel 500 yards then turn left onto Via Bella Terra.