Find a Park
Tying the Knot in the Great Outdoors
No florist required - campground weddings offer beautiful natural surroundings and more.
If you’re looking to host a memorable wedding in a unique location with gorgeous backdrops, maybe you should consider a campground for the big day!
The serene natural setting of a campground provides a relaxing atmosphere for the whole group, where they can soak up the peacefulness of the great outdoors.
Many campgrounds have club houses, open-air pavilions, and acres of manicured grass perfect for ceremonies and receptions. Plus, many also offer spas for the bridal party to indulge and relax before the ceremony, and a choice of convenient accommodations like yurts and park models so the bridal party can get ready in style.
Looking to start planning your wedding now? Check out a sampling of parks that make a great setting for tying the knot.
Buena Vista Farms – Illinois
- Buena Vista Resort is a new 145-acre facility with three luxury cabins overlooking one of its lakes. The resort’s permanent white Euro Tent and Lodge overlooks a second lake and can hold up to 300 guests and is perfect for weddings. Buena Vista even has special packages for couples tying the knot, including a wedding planner.
Wisconsin Riverside Resorts – Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Riverside Resort, located on the beautiful Lower Wisconsin River, has been providing recreation services since 1961. Its River Room banquet hall looks over the river and can hold up to 400 people.
Shin Pond – Maine
- Located just 15 miles outside of the northern entrance to Baxter State Park, Shin Pond Village offers Maine hospitality. For couples looking for a tranquil setting, Mt. Chase serves as the perfect knot-tying background and morning view for guests staying in the cabins. http://www.shinpond.com
Elkhorn Ridge RV Resort – South Dakota
- Elkhorn Ridge RV Resort is located in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota and is a stunning backdrop for wedding receptions. Elkhorn Ridge offers fully equipped cabins for guests and the event center can host a wedding of up to 250 guests.
Apache Family Campground & Pier – South Carolina
- Nestled along a gorgeous stretch of ocean on the coveted North Strand, Apache Family Campground is perfect for couples who want the campground and the beach wedding. The campground offers one, two and three bedroom villas for guests and of course, a large white-sand beach. http://www.apachefamilycampground.com
Thunder Bay Resort – Michigan
- Thunder Bay Resort is a beautiful, all-season resort poised on 400 acres in the heart of northeast Michigan. The resort offers deluxe lodging, championship golf, and an array of outdoor entertainment and activities for the happy couple and their guests. http://www.thunderbayresort.com